Registering Your Student At Langston High School Continuation Program
In order to register your student at Langston, the following forms need to be filled out and returned to email@example.com
- Langston Registration Form
- Proof of Residency
- One primary document supporting residency
- And any two of the following supporting documents that show your name and address: Current federal, state or property tax returns; Current payroll or withholding statement; Vehicle registration; Current utility bills; Valid Virginia driver’s license with current address; Documentation of financial assistance from Arlington County.
- Proof of student’s age and legal name – an original birth certificate or certified copy translated into English, if necessary.
- Valid government-issued identification for the parent – a government-issued ID can only be used to verify identity, not Arlington residency
*Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to complete the downloaded APS Student Registration Form
Once all documents are received, you will be contacted by the school guidance counselor, Mr. Eddy Matos, to create your student’s class schedule. If you have any questions or need assistance in completing the forms, please contact one of the following:
- Mr. Cleveland James, Administrator, 703-228-5294 // firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Elizabeth Palomo, Administrative Assistant, 703-228-5295 // Elizabeth.email@example.com (English and Spanish)
- Dr. Michelle Marrero, EL Department Chair, 571-414-1709 // firstname.lastname@example.org (English and Spanish)
- Mrs. Rosa Zavala, Registrar, 703-228-8399 // email@example.com (English and Spanish)